In order to maximise machine and jobsite productivity, we are always looking at the latest technology in horizontal drilling.
The Vermeer D24x40 directional drill competes with much larger machines in terms of power-to-size ratio. This means we can access smaller, urban sites and still deliver same work speed, precision and performance. Features of the Vermeer model include:
- 124.6 kN of thrust/pullback
- 5694.4 Nm of rotational torque
- Carriage speed of 73.1 m/min
- DigiTrak® Aurora™ full-colour touchscreen display for underground location tracking
- 104 dB(A) average sound level
Our fleet also includes a powerful Ditch Witch JT3020 specially designed for worksites with difficult terrain.